RV Club Memberships
Good Sam Club Membership Benefits & Services
Join the Good Sam Club and get all these outstanding Good Sam Member benefits.
- SAVE 10% at over 2,100 Good Sam RV Parks and Resorts
- SAVE up to 30% at Camping World Super Centers and on Mail Order
- 10% discount at over 1,700 RV Parks & Campgrounds, service centers and tourist attractions in the US and Canada
- Personalized Good Sam Membership Card
- One year subscription to Highways magazine - 12 issues annually
- 10% discount on RV parts, accessories and repairs at hundreds of RV service centers
- 3¢ per gallon discount on gas and diesel purchases at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers
- Discounts on Trailer Life RV Campground Directory and RV-related books and magazines
- Discounts on long distance telephone services
- Information on joining a local chapter
- Free RV trip routing service, free Spouse Membership, free credit card loss protection
- Members-only rates on RV and auto insurance - Avg. member saves $335.00 annually when they switch
- Opportunity to join Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service and CVP (cars, vans, pickups) Roadside Assistance
- Good Sam Continued Service Plan can save you thousands on RV repairs.
- Preferred rates on RV financing and refinancing
- Save $50 off registration when reserving at multiple rallies during the calandar year.
As a member you will also have access to even more opportunities to save on your RV lifestyle
- Good Sam's extended RV warranty, Continued Service Plan.
- VIP is the nation's premier RV insurance provider.
- Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service - The most comprehensive RV road service available.
With nearly 115,000 active member families, FMCA is the world’s largest motorhome owners group. Membership in the association costs $45 for the first year (which covers the dues for the first year and an initiation fee) and $35 per year thereafter. FMCA also has 2,500 commercial members — dealers, suppliers, manufacturers, campgrounds, service facilities and other firms servicing the motorhome owner or the motorhome industry.
Learn more about the FMCA motorhome club