RV Club Memberships
Cummins RV Club
Cummins previously maintained two clubs, The Power Masters and Power Boosters Clubs, to service recreational vehicles, Dodge Pickups and Onan generators. The Cummins Power Club replaces these clubs in order to better service our Cummins customers with expanded services and benefits.Good Sam Club Membership Benefits & Services
Who is eligible to join the Cummins Power Club?The club is designed for Recreational Vehicle owners with Cummins engines or Onan generators. The vehicle use must be non-commercial. Marine products and home generators are not eligible.
What are the club's services and benefits?Cummins Power Club members receive the following benefits from participating Cummins Distributors:
- 10% Discount on Cummins Genuine parts and service
- Expanded Service Coverage throughout the United States and Canada
- Toll Free Club Service: 866-442-9576
- Engine Assistance Center through 1 (800) Diesels or 1 (800) 343-7357
Join the Good Sam Club and get all these outstanding Good Sam Member benefits.
- SAVE 10% at over 2,100 Good Sam RV Parks and Resorts
- SAVE up to 30% at Camping World Super Centers and on Mail Order
- 10% discount at over 1,700 RV Parks & Campgrounds, service centers and tourist attractions in the US and Canada
- Personalized Good Sam Membership Card
- One year subscription to Highways magazine - 12 issues annually
- 10% discount on RV parts, accessories and repairs at hundreds of RV service centers
- 3¢ per gallon discount on gas and diesel purchases at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers
- Discounts on Trailer Life RV Campground Directory and RV-related books and magazines
- Discounts on long distance telephone services
- Information on joining a local chapter
- Free RV trip routing service, free Spouse Membership, free credit card loss protection
- Members-only rates on RV and auto insurance - Avg. member saves $335.00 annually when they switch
- Opportunity to join Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service and CVP (cars, vans, pickups) Roadside Assistance
- Good Sam Continued Service Plan can save you thousands on RV repairs.
- Preferred rates on RV financing and refinancing
- Save $50 off registration when reserving at multiple rallies during the calandar year.
As a member you will also have access to even more opportunities to save on your RV lifestyle
- Good Sam's extended RV warranty, Continued Service Plan.
- VIP is the nation's premier RV insurance provider.
- Good Sam RV Emergency Road Service - The most comprehensive RV road service available.
With nearly 115,000 active member families, FMCA is the world’s largest motorhome owners group. Membership in the association costs $45 for the first year (which covers the dues for the first year and an initiation fee) and $35 per year thereafter. FMCA also has 2,500 commercial members — dealers, suppliers, manufacturers, campgrounds, service facilities and other firms servicing the motorhome owner or the motorhome industry.
Learn more about the FMCA motorhome club